News

Loading...

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Back...briefly.

Hi guys,

Work is just far too busy for this blog to be viable at this point. I don't really want to scatter posts around every few months, so I've pretty much decided to shelve it for the time being. You can follow me on twitter though if you'd like @ThatSullyGuy.

However, I just thought I'd point out that there's a poll to the right of this page wherein I asked you guys to predict which celebrity would be dead first. Well, you guys suck. Michael Jackson got 0%, yet he was the first one to kick it.

I'm starting to feel like I shouldn't have conducted that poll, though. Two of the six or seven people on that list are already dead and the poll is maybe a year and a half old. Could this blog be murdering people? Maybe. Maybe not. But probably maybe. Actually, no...certainly maybe.

-Sully