Monday, December 8, 2008

Plugging For A Friend

Yes, yes I have been absent again for quite some time. I am a horrible person and I invite any one of you to shoot me in the face. I wouldn't blame you for doing so.

Anyhow, to quench your blog thirst in times such as these when I'm off the map for a few weeks, I'll refer you to someone else.

Basically an old family friend has run into some trouble and has started a blog in order to fulfill his 600 hours of community service. I won't go into further detail you'll just have to see it to believe it. Anyhow he just started it over the weekend so I think there's only one or two posts, but go have a look...

Irrational Love Line

Enjoy.

3 comments:

Kori said...

Thanks, sully. He might make it to my blogroll! :)

Michelle Ann said...

You will not hear a WORD from me about your absence. Mostly because I have been blog-absent and haven't notice your lack of presence.

Glad we are back!

catscratch said...

I'm having DTs over here.
Damn.