News

Loading...

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Not wasting enough time here? No worries, I got you.

That's right, kids. See, I like wasting time more than anything else and I know that you all feel the same way. There are many sites out there such as GorillaMask, EbaumsWorld, CollegeHumor and so on that post many videos every day, but it's hard to tell which ones are worthwhile. Wasting time is one thing, but wasting time while wasting time is unacceptable. This is where I step in and punch you in the face with my foot with a nice tidy list of the worthwhile things to see and do from around the net. I will be updating this any time I come across anything I think you guys would like to waste your time on. Older links will be bumped off the list as newer ones are found so click fast while supplies last!

The links can be conveniently found on the right sidebar right at the top. Hey and don't worry... the uncles poll is still around, it's just been moved down a bit. Yes, I am dying to know about your childhood uncles. Also, I'm going to use this time to come clean...you all clicked off your childhood uncles under the assumption that it was totally private and anonymous. Well I've been recording who's IP clicked which option(s) and guess what? I know who was molested!!! The results will SHOCK you. Pictures to follow. You think I'm kidding? I am. Keep voting.

9 comments:

Bee said...

I love it when people post what they find funny. It always gives me a nice clean view of their psyche!

Sully Sullivan said...

Do my picks scare you, Bee?

Kori said...

Whew, thank you jesus, I now have one (several) reasons to not work. you made my day. I loved the oversexed musician ones, truly. The top one with the car? Not so funny, but maybe that is something I need testicles for? :)

leigh said...

scary picks? bring it!

The Offended Blogger said...

Shew! Glad I read your threat to oust those who were molested by an abnormally long-fingered uncle before I voted.

I'd hate for my secret to be revealed here! :p

Tenakim said...

Nice idea, I will check in, since we have the same humor! Thanks for the comment on the Mardis Gras beads and the visual (tits or mosquito bites at that age)- Catholic Grade School Girls Gone Wild, to be exact was went through my mind, but I was playing the Denial card - I said I didn't want to know!

Sarah said...

Still laughing over the poll. I can't wait to see the results!

Smart A$$ Mom said...

the poll-um, really? Where's your Uncle spillage? I am so on my way there now.

Allie Bear said...

Nice, I really like the poll but you don't seem to have any of my uncles on there (I have 20 uncles so I thought for sure there would be one of them up there). I think you should add 'Doesn't speak any English uncle who smells like cabbage' and 'Smacks your ass uncle who then turns around and asks if you are staring at his butt' but that is just 2 out of 20.